Monday 29 April 2013

A Dream Comes True


7Deadly s[K]ins
&
Senzafine
 

They say women in love are the most beautiful creatures. I am not very sure about that.  But one thing we all know is a flawless skin and unique shape in SL makes you stand out from the crowd.
 
When I was given this Vanity Model Skin 1 to blog, I wore it for a few days to see what kind of response I would get. Not one of my friend left me without a comment, "Nice skin, Debbie. Where is it from?" When I went clubbing, I got a few IM complimenting on my skin as well.
 
I was flattered. Which girl doesn't like to be noticed for her 'beauty'? I can't help but to look at myself in the mirror more often, admiring how well the eye brows and eye lids are drawn, the eye shadow that accentuates the skin, the well defined lips and the flawless skin.

I am definitely going to wear more of the 7Deadly s[K]ins which, without much effort, bring out the exotic Asian look in me. (^_^)

 7Deadly s[K]ins are sold in 5 different Boxes
containing 4 different Skin Tones, 
 & 'Body Types'
[7DS] VanityModelSkin01
 
It is getting warmer in SL but from where I come from, it is 'summer' 365 days a year.... Haha... I found the perfect outfit from Senzafine which you will see me wearing even in RL. Causal and yet sensual. An outfit that takes me from work (with a jacket worn over) to a weekend date with my boyfriend.
 
What I like is the way Synjari, owner and designer of Senzafine, did with the cut and detailed print on both its tank top and legging. To complete the look, I wore a shoulder length Georgina Hair from Truth and a chunky necklace crafted with precious stones from Paper Couture.

.:SF:. "Sohma" Tank Tunic and Legging [Turq] - NEW
.:SF:. "Sohma" Tank Tunic and Legging [Vermilion] - NEW



Your Taxi Here...

7Deadly s[K]ins
Senzafine

No comments:

Post a Comment