Monday 18 August 2014

Can't get enough

If you love ghee fashion as much as I do, you will be glad to know that ghee has a new satellite store at Regal Estate. To mark the occasion, ghee has an exclusive special offer at only 10L. This elegant sleeveless sheath dress with a stunning metallic snakeskin texture is designed to fit the figure snugly. The texture doesn't tear like some when I wore it dancing last night. I love it!

I have chosen to accessorize this Regal gown with this simple and yet stylish jewellery set from ghee too...The gold or platinum mounting makes a great enhancement to the brilliance jewels. On my slink hands are the nails from ghee and the hud comes with 9 exquisites designs suitable for the Summer.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/debbie_jasper/

To complete the look, I am wearing my favourite pair of VG Shoes. I am not able to take it off since the day I first wore it. There are 4 colours, red, black, yellow and acqua to suit every styling and the good news is... they are only 80L. Sales ends 26 Aug, so hurry to Trend Fashion Fair and grab your pair today.
  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/debbie_jasper/


Styling Card:

Outfit: ghee ~ Regal Dress @ Regal Estate
Accessories: ghee ~ Gold Moonstone Drops Necklace, Ear rings, Bracelet @  The Fashion Collective
Nails: ghee ~  Summer Sunset Mani/ Pedi for Slink Hands and Feet @ The Fashion Collective
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Elfy V1
Hair: Argrace ~ Shiori [Misty White ]
Shoe: VG ~ Coco Acqua [gold button] @ Trend Fashion Fair

Poses: Impacto ~ Set Model woman...2, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment