Sunday 27 September 2015

Strangers in the night

I am totally amazed at how strangers can become lovers in a day and likewise how lovers of several months can become strangers in the night with a click of a button. 


Having been in SL for 5 years, I am still learning to play this SL mind game and to read a person well enough before I start to open up my heart again. However, my passion for SL photography hasn't changed over times. With the photoshop that I have just received, I am enjoying creating different images with the fabulous outfits I received from my sponsors and in the sims that I explored in. Enjoy my first picture using Photoshop. :D


Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ~ Late Night [Black/Tan] @ Cosmopolitan Events

Accessories
Glam Affair ~ Cinderella Necklace Black&White @ FaMESHed
LaGyo ~ Popillia ring gold sapphire

Shoes
VG Shoes ~VG London [Black] for TMP @ The Body Modification Expo

Hair
LaViere ~ Ambush/WoodBark

Body
TheMeshProject ~ (BETA) Deluxe body, hands, feet
TheMeshProject ~ (BETA) Head(f) - Soft (Deluxe)

Picture taken at [the chamber]


No comments:

Post a Comment