Wednesday 27 January 2016

Dreaming of You

I met a friend recently who told me that he has been enjoying reading my blog. Well, as a blogger, this definitely brought a smile to my face and so I asked what about my blog did he particularly enjoy. Being a fashion designer, he told me that he loved to read about the fashion news in SL and how I felt about things around me.

There are over 1000 bloggers in SL who have their own followers. There are many ways one can write his/her posts but for me, I always feel like I am talking to my readers whenever I am writing and certainly, 'I do not write because I want to say something, I write when I have something to say.'~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

When I received this sexy Halle dress from Lybra and put it on, I can't help but wanting to show off the passionate side of me. Halle in 6 stunning colors is designed especially for SLink original and hourglass, Maitreya, and standard body. To complete the look, I chose to wear this stunning Chicago boot from VG Shoes. Chicago boot comes with a texture hud that has the option of either leather or denim each with 10 colours. A boot that offers at least 20 texture options, a must have for shoppers who love to match their shoes to what they are wearing. :D


Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ~ Halle for fit. Maitreya [Scarlet] @ Cosmopolitan Events

Shoe
VG Shoes ~ VG Chicago Leather *NEW RELEASE

Hair
Argrace ~ Saki [Classy Brown]

Poses
Argrace ~ Saki Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment