Thursday 12 May 2016

Model on the runway

It's a crazy week in RL, yes again and always, lol but I am glad I manage to share with you one of my favourite looks of the week.

The chic Ghee's Poppy Sheath Dress comes with a detachable scarf and matching shoe [sold separately]. There are 4 colour designs to choose from. This timeless piece is just perfect with a minimalist styling with the sleek hair from Zibska and a danity pair of earring from !IT!... At the Instruments, Ghee has another flare summer dress on sale too... 
Ghee ~ Violet Vintage
Sometime ago, I wrote about being unique while wearing mesh head and I like to introduce the new release from amara beauty, Arielle which is designed for Catwa's Aisha head. But hey, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen head and I think the skin looks awesomely sexy on her. I love the way the lips are drawn and the skin HUD comes with 5 brows, 20 lipsticks and 5 eyeshadow. I think this is so me and special. Don't you think so? Now, it's your turn to have fun with some of the best designers on the grid!!!

amara beauty - Arielle 

Style Card
Outfit
Ghee ~ Violet Vintage Silk Poppy Sheath Dress @ the Instruments  
Ghee ~ Violet  Vintage Poppy Sheer Scarf  @ the Instruments 

Shoe
Ghee ~ Silk Pumps Peach for SLINK HIGH @ the Instruments 

Hair
Zibska ~ Barbe

Accessories
!IT! - Fey Berries Earrings @ SWANK
Ghee ~ Vintage Silk Purse [Instruments Gift] @ the Instruments 

Skin
amara beauty - Arielle 02 Fair *EXCLUSIVE @ TMR

Head
Catwa ~ Gwen Head v4.8 

Picture taken at Riverlake City

2 comments:

  1. Lady, hats off to you, you have impeccable taste, from outfit to how you took the pictures everything looks delightful and original!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for you kind comments :D It is a great joy blogging for !IT! with so many designs and textures to choose from! Thank you too <3

      Delete