Friday 20 May 2011

Picture Me Beautiful

Hi, I am loving the classes at UCWS... I am learning so much from Ms Tabytha1 Baily in the lesson on ➤Basic Photography ➤ Windlight settings to enhance photos ➤ Photo shoot etiquette ...As models, we have to take our own pictures often and knowing the basics does help..Having said that.. I am still leaving the professional photographers to do their job for me on other times. Ms Tabytha1Baily is very good with the technical aspect of SL. She knows her stuff at the click of the button. If you have lag problem, IM her. I am sure she will be glad to help like how she's helping all her students. I was playing with the photo editing the other day and did my first picture which I am proud of and I would like to share with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment