Tuesday 11 October 2011

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

You can never be bored in SL. As a model, I have to take lots of pictures. And recently, I decided to try taking pictures in SL and started to get very interested in it. I spend hours styling and then taking snapshots and editing the pictures. Each time, when I was able to capture the essence of the pictures, I felt a sense of satisfation. I decided to take this hobby a step further and enrolled myself with MA Photography and Modelling Agency. Ashia Denimore who is the trainer is both talented and patient. I have learnt so much under her guidance and I am still learning.

What a super life when I can combine my two love, styling and photography, in a day's job. Love SL!

Debbie's Headshot:









Debbie's FullBody:






No comments:

Post a Comment