Saturday 4 February 2012

It's not easy.... to be Me



Model/Photgrapher: Debbie Jasper

Found this awesome FREE outfit, MetaBody Project_Mila Tatham,  from *SoliDea FoliEs*. Decided to have fun with SL photography....(^_^)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4FY0ZcwI&ob=av2n"

I can't stand to fly
 I'm not that naive
 I'm just out to find
 The better part of me

I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane
 I'm more than some pretty face beside a train
 And it's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
 Fall upon my knees
 Find a way to lie
 About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
 Even heroes have the right to bleed
 I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
 Even heroes have the right to dream
 It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
 It's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
 I'm not crazy, or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment