Monday 13 February 2012

Dedicated to Whitney Houston

Model/Photographer: Debbie Jasper


The news of Whitney Houston's depart came as a shock to me... I was lying on my bed that morning while logging into SL from my iphone when I saw the discussions at one of the group chat.... I quickly went to read more about it at CNA.... As I was reading it, a strong surge of emotions overcame me.... She has been one greatest singers of our time.. and I love her songs as much as the person who sang them....

It reminds me that we should all treasure our love ones when they are still alive....  I have been in SL for a year now... I must say it is one great experience for me.. I have made many great friends and since Valentine's Day is just a day away,  I just want to say... "I will always love you..."





No comments:

Post a Comment