Tuesday 5 May 2015

I had a dream

Am I psychotic?  

I worked in a highly demanding law firm as a Legal Secretary to one of the founding partners of the firm. My work required my fullest commitment during office hours and very often to meet the short deadlines, I would have to continue my research for cases, gathering necessary documents for trials and submitting paperwork to courthouses way into the evenings and nights.

I walked through the door with piles of paperwork to be done after dinner. You didn't welcome me with a kiss like you used to. You continued to read your newspaper as I walked across the living room into the kitchen. I had to prepare dinner for us. Dinner was served shortly. I was good with preparing healthy meals with the oven. I made sure your pasta had its right amount of grated Fontina cheese in it. 

Then, you said the sauce was sour when it used to be tasty. I couldn't help but to wonder if you were talking about me. We didn't talk the way we used to talk and it was hurting so deep. I got my pride I would not cry but it was making me weak.

You went on criticising the food, my work and my reading glasses. Enough! The next moment, I saw you on the electric chair ......


and I was about to push that switch when I was jetted out of my dream by your caress in bed. What a horrible nightmare.


Style Card

Outfit

ghee ~ SS15 Linen Suit [Amond]

Glasses

ghee ~ SS15 bp secretary glasses


Shoe


ghee ~ SS15 Strappy Heels [Shell]

Hair


Truth Hair ~ Harriet


Skin

7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Marina no cleavage

Appliers
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ SLINK hands & feet HUD [Caramel]
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Maitreya applier [Caramel]

No comments:

Post a Comment