Monday 16 June 2014

Gotta be You

I am excited to introduce to you yet another amazing designer to the Fashion for Life. When I was speaking to Trinity Yazimoto, Owner of Petit Chat French Fine Couture about her work, I couldn't help but noticed a sense of excitement in her voice. For someone who is proud of her creation, you can be assured that she is going to put in that 101% into every outfit that she creates.

"My items are materials enabled, and really if you enable those on your viewer and play with the windlight settings, you'll see why I insist on this fact, because really it gives a unique look." As she spoke of the items created from some of her artwork in her productline Petit Chat Artfashion, some of which are currently displayed in her art gallery, I was already unpacking her boxes and was amazed by what I see!

My favourite is the Suspendu pour l'eternité dress. Not only it fits the figure and creates a shapely look, what really captures my attention is the texture of this and all the dresses for FFL. It shines and gives a high quality metallic effects that impresses me.

I hope my pictures do justice to these fabulous pieces. If you must, go to her store at FFL and get a demo. You will never see fashion the way you used to after that.....

1. Suspendu pour l'eternite dress & 2. Tree of Life dress

3. Circus dress

4. Like a Dream dress
Style card:

Outfit (1) : PC ~ Suspendu pour l'eternite dress, comes with fish hallo and fish skirt deco [@FFL]
Hair: Boudoir ~ Messy Hair
Skin: Yoon Skin ~ Amelia [SunTan]
Bracelet: Promagic ~ CSR Bracelet [from previous CRS]

Outfit (2): PC ~ Tree of Life dress [@ FFL]
Hair: Wasabi Pills ~ Antiope Hair

Outfit (3): PC ~ Circus dress, comes with face mask [Exclusive @ FFL]
Hair: Truth ~ Madeline
Headgear: Champagne ~ Curazao hat
Shoe: Stiletto Moody ~ Bare Katherine gold heels

Outfit (4): PC ~ Like a dream dress, comes with bangles and choker [Exclusive @ FFL]
Hair: Iconic ~  Aruna (from previous fair)

Petit Chat French Fine Couture Mainstore 
Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment