Wednesday 30 July 2014

Life is a Fairytale

If you are a photographer, you will agree with me when I say sometimes we need some inspiration for a picture... When I received this Moonlit Set from Warm Clarity, one of the owners and designers of ghee, I put it on and immediate I had this mental picture of a fairytale princess in a mysterious land faraway.

She is dressed in this off-shoulder top adorned with glittering sequins and a long skirt with a train that flows in the wind as she dances in the castle. The fabric is materials enabled and it is elegant and exquisite. She doesn't need her tiara nor jewellery to shine in the dark. She is light.

ghee ~  Moonlite [ruby] New

Moonlite comes in 4 colours; ruby, sapphire,  amethyst and onyx. Come get yours and be a princess today!


 
Credit:
Outfit: ghee ~ Moonlite [New]
Hair: Analog Dog Hair - Aeris
Skin: 7 Deadly s{k}ins ~ Dawn V1 [incl. appliers] @ Designer Circle




No comments:

Post a Comment