Thursday 17 July 2014

What Can I do

I have not slept at all in days. It has been a hectic week for me with all the fairs and the new releases that I need to blog. On top of that, I needed to move out of my land but have finally found a perfect home. It is a smaller apartment but cozy enough.....


When I was done with the moving in, I went down to the Hair Fair and was lucky enough to get into the sim after some 10 tries lol.... Like most of us, I first went around collecting the fabulous hair gifts around the sim and then I caught sight of this awesome hair from Analog Dog Hair! The short tight curls looks so cool and funky. This is so me and I just got to have it. Besides, part of the proceeds of the sales goes to Wigs for Kids. It is like killing two birds with one stone... Why not!
 
Clad in the cotton lace cropped top showing off midriff and pants from PeKaS Design, I found a perfect shoe to go with it. Guys, you have to check out VG shoes' first exclusive meshes for ladies, the Hollywood sandals for Slink Mid Feet. There are 8 colours and each comes with a shoe hud that allows you to mix and match the different colour studs, platform and soles. 162 pairs of different colours for the price of one! If there is only one sandal you are getting this month, VG Hollywood sandal is the one! No more waiting.....




Style Card:
Outfit: Pekas Design ~ Urban White Sexiness Top and Pants
Hair: AD ~ 42 [@Hair Fair]
Shoe: VG Shoes ~ Hollywood Sandal [white]




No comments:

Post a Comment