Saturday 22 November 2014

New, exclusive and FREE....

This year, I tell myself, I have to start shopping for my Christmas gifts earlier which is good 'cos the pre-season sales craze hasn't set in yet and it doesn't take long at the changing room nor at the cashier...

In SL, I am planning something for this Christmas. Smiles. Not saying what it is yet but you'll know for sure when it is firmed up. I will have all of you celebrating with me. For now, I am just going to get ready for my shopping spree in SL too and I am all dressed for it...

I need a simple bustier dress that I can easily remove when I try on various clothes at the stores. You can get this Masoom mesh dress at the Dirty Turkey Hunt for FREE, till the end of Nov. Isn't it wonderful for a start? The weather is supposed to be getting colder in SL, a trendy and elegant fur coat from ghee is one piece that you cannot do without this winter.

[[ Masoom ]] ~ Nina dress [HUNT item], ghee ~ Fall14 Opera Coat COGNAC
Since I am going to be walking about a lot, nothing is more comfortable than this pair of suede VG boots which is stylish and yet keeps my feet warm. It is non rigged mesh, comes in 8 colours and a resizer hud. Hurry, grab these new and exclusive boots and clutch sets at the Fresh Style before they're gone forever on the 23 Nov.

VG ~ VG Rose clutch and boots BEIGE [EXCLUSIVE & NEW RELEASE @ Fresh Style]
Yoon Skin has a NEW RELEASE this month. Yoo is an Asian skin that comes in 3 tones, with and without cleavage, and daily makeups. I am getting compliments when I am out wearing this skin. You are going to see me wearing this skin for a long time. Another idea for your Christmas gift? Head down to Yoon Beauty now!
[YOON SKIN] ~ Yoo :: Sunkissed Makeup Day Cleavage [NEW RELEASE]


























Style Card
 [[Masoom]] ~ Nina Dress @ The Dirty Turkey Hunt
ghee ~ Fall14 Opera Coat Cognac
Clutch/ Boots
VG ~ Rose set suede clutch and boots in 8 colours @ Fresh Style Round 10
Accessories
KL Couture ~ Sky Necklace and Ear ring [past GIFT]
Hair
Miss C ~ Ayla Onyx [not available]
Skin
Yoon Skin ~ Yoo Sunkissed Makeup Day Cleavage [NEW]
Makeup
elymode ~ smudged eyeliner - lower w/ lashes - black



No comments:

Post a Comment