Wednesday 15 July 2015

The world of Appliers

In one of my posts in June, I talked about how to be fashionable wearing just Appliers. For those who have missed that one, you can read it HERE. I am very fussy when it comes to dressing up my avatar. For appliers of clothing, I always look for how well the clothes are joined at the waist and how well textured the clothes are.

I love this Nima Dress from TWS not just because of the colour pink! and it looks nice on me, but because it comes with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, TMP, Physique, Omega, and Altamura. For us who owns a few mesh bodies, this definitely is one of the factors that we consider when we shop for dresses.

I love this Asian looking Barbie Doll look with the Ten Hair from Tableau Vivant, VG Michelle heels from VG Shoes and Mila skin from Kirei which comes in 5 skin tones and both Head and Body TMP appliers. There isn't many designers for asian skins. I am glad I found Kirei

What is your style? 


Style Card
Outfit
TWS ~ Nima Dress [Rose] @ Apply Me

Accessories
Maxi Gossamer ~ Necklace - Savannah Heart Key @ Uber

Shoe
VG Shoes ~ VG Michelle [Pearl] for TMP Ouch! *NEW/EXCLUSIVE @ The Black Dot Project 

Hair
Tableau Vivant ~ Ten hair [Natural dye] @ Hair Fair 2015 Noirette Sim

Skin
Kirei ~ Mila Skin [Sweet] * EXCLUSIVE @ Apply Me

Body
TheMeshProject ~ (BETA) Deluxe Body, Hands and Feet @ The Shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment