Saturday 19 July 2014

This girl is on fire

 
"She's just a girl, and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world, and it's on fire
filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can find a way"


.  
I want to dance, I want to shout, I want you to look at me!
I can't help but feel so hot and on fire when I am wearing these fabulous skins from 7 Deadly s{k}ins.
Check them out!
 
7 Deadly s{k}ins ~ Lola V2 [NEW Release] @ Mainstore
(contains 2 skins and appliers)



7 Deadly S{k}ins ~ Blondie @ Designer Circle
(contains 1 skin wowmeh and skin applier)


7 Deadly s{k}ins ~ Hester @ Mainstore
(contains 1 skin and appliers)

Credit:
Skins: 7 Deadly s{k}ins
Hair: Anolog Dog @ Hair Fair
Top: Alyce - String Tube Top @ Feeb's Rascal Shopping District and Sales Room










 

No comments:

Post a Comment