Friday 10 October 2014

My favourite movie of Terror

I am never quite a fan of terror movie. Somehow, the images from the movies stay in my mind for days. However, I do watch one or two if the reviews of the movies are good. I remember this movie I watched last year... "Dracula Untold".
This movie provides a different perspective on Dracula.  Focusing on the man himself, Prince Vlad of Tepes, Dracula Untold tells of Vlad’s attempt to save his wife and child and his fate as the first world’s first vampire.  Offering an interesting mixture of history and drama, Dracula Untold was really a unique horror film.

I had that movie in mind when I took this picture and I found the perfect sim for it...
I am wearing [[Masoom]]'s wicked princess gown which is an exclusive release for the October Instrument Event. This fabulous gown comes with  Phat Azz, Slink Physique Clothes,   wowmeh Clothes applier HUD. Awesome! It will be on sale at the Instrument Event until 25th October. TP to [[Masoom]]'s mainstore and grab the LM to the Instrument Event from their Event and TP board.


7 Deadly s{k}ins' latest Release, BodyModification Expo skin has a pinkish tone to the smooth skin and with a little tweak to my shape, I am seeing a perfect fit to my Asian look that I am so loving it...This skin comes with both the SLink and Tango appliers. You are definitely seeing me with this skin for sometime...:)






Style card:
Outfit: [[ Masoom ]]  ~ Wicked princess outfit @ The Instrument Event
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ BodyModification Expo V1 cleavage
Hair: booN ~ GIC128 hair black

Flowers @ Misfits Garden SIM

No comments:

Post a Comment