Sunday 12 July 2015

I thought I had missed my chance

I am excited. 

I applied to be Lybra blogger in their last application opening but was told that they had just put in 18 new bloggers and were not looking for another one then. However, I was told they would keep in view my application for the next opening ... I thought I had missed my chance.....

3 days ago, I was invited to be their provisional blogger! Yayyyy. I was elated. Of course I accepted it right away.

Now, for my first post for Lybra, I like to present to you this sleek and feminine mermaid gown that flares out at the bottom with layers of organza. To accentuate the elegance of the gown, I have accessorized it with an elaborate hair from Blackliquid and a set of jewellery from Mandala.

Enjoy.

Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ~ Tempest Gown *NEW

Hair
blackLiquid Hair ~ Buddah [midnight]
LeLutka ~ Rogue Bun and Hair base

Accessories
 Mandala ~ Shippoah Earrings, Choker and bracklet [White]

Body
LeLutka ~ Mesh Head ARIA
Maitreya ~ Mesh Body LARA,  Hands and Feet 

Picture Taken @ Frisland 

No comments:

Post a Comment