Thursday 8 March 2012

AVENUE:: MIX + MESH Spring Fashion Fair Contest



Model/Photography: Debbie Jasper

I am in LOVE with MESH....... This is the first time I have mesh from my head to toes.... and I am loving it.... I had so much fun finding the perfect 3 pieces from the fair and taking this picture for the AVENUE:: MIX + MESH Spring Fashion Fair Contest. Seeing the outfit, my head shouts Lovely Mi and Finesmith .... hehe and I know I just have to use them or they will bug me for the rest of the week...

And...... If you love my styling for this contest.... Please click on my flickr and favourite it. Your votes do matter! (^_^)....  ..:: My Flickr

During my free time, I love exploring sims to find interesting places for photoshoot. Devils Moon is the perfect sim for avant gardes, cyberpunk and combat evolutions theme. See it for yourself....

Have fun!


Styling card:

Outfit: AD Balance- MEsh (Incl: Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Hat, Glove, Face tattoo)
Hand: *SoliDea Folies* black orchid- MEsh
Shoe: AlaFolie- botte-noir- MEsh
Eyelash: [acame.inc.]_Eyelashes_No.7
Earring: FINESMITH forbidden love (Valentine Gift)
Makeup: NPink [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up, Flirt - Eyeliner 2
Hair Base: Osmose - Hairbase Snow

Pose: ..::AGP::.. KIMONO - F42 (First Picture)
..::DARE::.. BLUE - Longing Reach (second picture)
 ..::DARE::.. BLUE -  Flying High (third picture)

Sim: Devils Moon (86, 105, 250)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbie_jasper/6817504204/in/photostreamMy flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment