Friday 16 May 2014

I am back!


I am back! It has been a crazy work in RL and I had to stop blogging for sometime... Yes, everything is back on track now and am back to do what I enjoy most still in SL; taking pictures and blogging.

The first item I am going to show you is from one of my favourite designers, Masoom.This AdoreMe swimwear @ Fashion Meets Art Event that comes with Lola's  Applier HUD and Phat Azz Applier Hud allows a wide range of sizes in order to create the perfect bathing suit for all body types. 

Whether you spend your summer days at the beach, by the pool, or on a yacht, Masoon swimwear will be the perfect summer outfit for the coming Summer. Included are a matching floppy hat and bangles. AdoreMe comes in three colour; mix art, green and red.


[[Masoom]] ~ Adore Me
Styling Card:

Outfit: [[ Masoom]] ~ Adore Me (mix art) @ Fashion Meets Arts
Accessories: [[Masoom]] ~ Adore Me Hat and Bangles @ Fashion Meets Arts

Hair: CaTwA ~ Mesh Rosalina Hair
Skin: Belleza ~ Aiko Tan



Marketplace : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/72335
Facebbook:
Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/photos/masoom_pna/
Blog : www.masoompna.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment