Tuesday 27 May 2014

II Life's Choices II

Life is about choices we made
it is more than just a fate.
Hear only our own inner voices
do what our feelings say.

When two roads diverged in the yellow woods
and sorry I could not travel on both.
As alone traveller I stood
looking down one as far as I could 
to where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then, took the other,
calm and grassy
with the promise of a lake 
at the end of the plain.

I kept the first for a day
yet knowing how way it lead
Then I took the less travelled path
and that has made all the difference from the choice I made.

7 Deadly s{K}ins -Wisteria V1DEF
7 Deadly s{K}ins KRAVEinc V1 B4b

Style Card:

Picture 1
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Wisteria V1DEF @ KRAVE inc fair special
Picture 2
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins  ~ KRAVEinc V1 B4b @ Krave Inc Fair special


Hair: eXxEsS ~ PLONKA
Accessories: .aisling ~ LadyOfHighgarden - Hands ( Black ) and Shoulder (Black) @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room & Shopping Town
Nails: ZOZ ~ Sassy Silver Tip Polish - (Slink) Huds @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room & Shopping Town




 

No comments:

Post a Comment