Tuesday 5 August 2014

I want it all

Oh my.... seems like gatcha is catching up in SL.... It is exciting and very addictive... Today, I have some gatcha items from the Aloha Fair and Oh! LIKE blah Gotta Gatcha to show you.
 
Dressed in this Chloe overall from Boutique Fielle and Mae mesh sandals from Shine, I am all dressed to run from one gatcha to another.... Look what I have found....:P






Credit
Outfit: Boutique Fielle ~ Cloe Overall
Hair: Truth Hair ~ Sakura Hair [ previous gatcha item]
Necklace: JR Wolf Creations ~ Blue Summer Woman Necklace [RARE] @ Oh! LIKE blah Gotta Gatcha
Handphone: F.A.A ~ High Galaxy Phone [RARE] @ Oh! LIKE blah Gotta Gatcha
Sunglass: Grumble ~ Womens MESH Hipster Glasses [Sweet Sky] @ Aloha Fair
Shoe: Shine ~ Mae Mesh Sandal for Slink flat feet [multi] @ Oh! LIKE blah Gotta Gatcha




No comments:

Post a Comment