Friday 6 March 2015

私の物語... My Story

When I was younger, I had a dream of being part of a band. I love to sing and dance for the audience. I love the sound of musical instruments. They calm my nerves. I made it to the school choir as a soprano and performed for our National Day Parade twice. 

I met someone, a live performer in SL. He was nice and knew I love to sing. I was invited to sing a duet with him in his live performance once... I was more nervous than when I was performing for the whole nation... That's about all my experience performing live... Perhaps, one day if I am no longer blogging, I will join a dance group, band or even theatre performing arts in SL.

Now, thanks to my sponsors, I could relive my dream again, in my bedroom...:D

********************************

From the VANITY FAIR, I have gotten this Frakture Poses's Illusion rock band set which include the drum set, guitar and microphone that come with poses. They are gacha items and so keep trying till you collect all of them to form your own band. The Ego Trip Vanity dressing table from Frakture Poses are exclusive at the Vanity Fair. There are 4 colours and each comes with 4 poses. If you click on the mirror, it will show your profile picture as if you are looking at yourself in the mirror.. How special! Vanity Fair ends February 6. Hurry!

Frakture Poses ~ Love song [gacha @ Vanity Fair]
Frakture Poses ~ I wanna rock [gacha @ Vanity Fair]
[[ Masoom]] ~ Fiona dress yellow forest @ Sneak Peek


This Fiona bustier dress from [[Masoom]] comes in 4 colors at the SNEAK PEEK still 5 February. After which it will be available at [[Masoom]] mainstore. 

The Tara shoes from VG Shoes are available at  FASHION EXPOSE till March 26. There are 6 colours: yellow, blue, beige, pearl, pink, red which are also on sale at VG Shoes Mainstore. Nightlife will be exclusive at the Fashion Expose. 

Frakture Poses ~ Shred RARE [gacha @ Vanity Fair]
VG Shoes ~ Tara Shoes Yellow @ Fashion Expose
Frakture Poses ~ Drum set RARE Pose 1 [gacha @ Vanity Fair]
Frakture Poses ~ Drum set RARE Pose 2 [gacha @ Vanity Fair]

7 Deadly s{K}ins is having their 2nd anniversary EVENT [ 3-16 March] right now. To celebrate and thank its 15K members, Izara, the owner and creator of 7 Deadly s{K}ins, has set up 15 skins for only 15L per box for her 15K members. And the GOOD NEWS, group join is FREE at the moment. So hurry, TP to the mainstore NOW!

Also, there are 13 Lucky Letter boards [ 6 guys / 5 girls ], extra group gifts and store hunt all happening at the store right now.  For the hunt, look for little golden gift boxes that are hidden in AND outside the store! :D That's all I am telling... Have fun!

For those who are new to 7 Deadly s{K}ins, there are major body appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Banned Lena available in store. I am wearing the NEW Temperance Caramel skin with the Belleza applier. The skin will only be available at the SKIN FAIR from March 13 onwards. If you find that the skin around the neck and feet joint not matching, it is not the fault of the creator. All you need to do is to set the inworld Environment lighting to calWL. <3


Frakture Poses ~ Ego Trip Vanity Blue Cluttered [@ Vanity Fair]
7 Deadly s{K}ins
Temperance Caramel Freckled skin NEW @ Skin Fair 2015
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Envioue Purples Lipsticks 01 NEW



Other credit
Body
Belleza ~ Venus V 0.02 *SlinkFit FEET ONLY

Feet
Slink ~ Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High

Hair
enVOGUE HAIR ~  Sophie - Fitted

Necklace
Zibska ~ Lique

Bracelet
Promagic ~ CSR Bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment