Monday 9 March 2015

Where were you when I needed you

Today, I will be showing you the outfit from one of my newest sponsors, Sweet Tea Couture. What I love about the whole ensemble is that it comes in three parts; the top, skirt and collar. This means that I can easily mix and match and create a fashion statement of my own. The collar can also be worn on its own as an accessory. All her outfit comes with texture changing hud. How wonderful. :D




Texture Changing Hud



Style Card
Outfit
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Buckle Me Up Top [Comes with texture changing hud]
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Buckle Me Up Shirt [Comes with texture changing hud]
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Buckle Me Up Collar Accessory [Comes with texture changing hud]

Shoes
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Buckle Me Up Heels for Slink High  [Comes with texture changing hud]

Hair/Hat
Dura ~ Boys&Girls 18 [Comes with the hat]

Earring
Finesmith ~ MORNING STAR earring [Member group gift]

Skin
Deadly s{K}ins ~ Temperance Chestnut Cleavage B3 @ Skin Fair (Starting March 13)

Applier
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya app -  Chestnut cleavage

Body/ Hands
Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~  Lara V2.1
Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment