Monday 7 December 2015

Tis the season to be jolly

How time flies. Another year has passed and as I was visiting some of the winter sims, a wave of nostalgia swept over me. I couldn't help but smiled to some sweet memories while letting the cold wind take away the sad ones that flowed down my warm cheeks.
Christmas is a season to be jolly and I am thankful for the friends who have stood by me. An occassional hello, tp and a smile is enough to make my day. I am sure many of you are now out shopping with your friends and perhaps stealing snapshots together at some beautiful sims that you have chanced upon. I did 3 pictures with a good friend, Pramod, with the new poses from Agapee at my place. 
I have done up my little land with a winter theme and there are some nice corners that you could to do your pictures in. All are welcome and I do wish that you will add me to your flickr or fb if you do take some pictures there. :D   
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truely merry Christmas. Merry Christmas my friends :D


Style Card
Outfit
Agapee ¬ Bess tops for Maitreya [Group gift for opening]
Agapee ¬ Bess Skirt for Maitreya [Group gift for opening]
Agapee ¬ Bess armwarmers for Maitreya [Group gift for opening]

Hair
Argrace ¬ Tsubasa [Classy Brown] 

Shoe
VG Shoes ¬ VG Talisha *EXCLUSIVE @Winter Trends 2015  
[comes with a 36 colour texture hud for the shoe and socks]

Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins ¬ Izadora RARE caramel @The White Elephant Gacha Holiday Fair

Poses
Agapee ¬ couple poses 003, 004, 005 * NEW RELEASE

Picture taken at Home is where love is


No comments:

Post a Comment