Wednesday 29 June 2011

FINAL IN University of Classic with Style

It's finally here... the day I have been waiting for.... FINAL in the University of Classic with Style. It was 8am... I waited for Anrol's Im... it didnt come... waited for 5 mins, still it didnt come.... oh no.. should I Im her instead... waited for another 5 mins... I finally Im her. " Hi Anrol, should I wait for you at the campus?" "Yes, I am still with your classmate. Go and practice your formation."


I tp there and started to practise and I really do appreciate the last minute posing, doing the different formations, making sure my huddle load properly and checking on my outfits which have to be less than 300 arc, 450 arc and 1000 arc. We started with the Styling formation. Anrol was strict. " Pay attention to local. Dont ask me any questions or Im me during the exam. Everything that you need to do is written in the note I gave you. Read them." But, I can see that she's doing all these for the good of the modelling school. Only the best and it will definately be a priviledge to be a model with CWS and be part of the big team. This shall be my next goal .


Then we did the dome formation. There were 3 of us so it was nice to do it together. We had to invite each other on our huddle. Sweet invited me and I was on her huddle doing the poses with her. When it was over, I forgot to ask her to drop me and i was still on her huddle.. I was desperate. I tried to /99stop, stop all animation but it didnt work. I didnt want to Im Sweet as she was on the stage posing for Anrol.... Finally, I had no choice but to Im her and she replied she was laggy...... Oh Sweet, so sorry...... but finally she did release me and all went well......


After the beach formation, Anrol told us to wait for her im and she would tell us if we have passed or failed. I hoped all our classmates would pass the final as I could see all have worked hard and it was everyone's dream to be a successful model in sl. To get the certification from UCWS will not be the end but a start of a new chapter in our SL life which i think it will be filled with excitment. I hope I have done well today and am looking forward to the next phase of my Sl life.

Me, Marya and Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment