Friday 24 May 2013

Black is Classic II

You will never believe me when I said it took me a week just to get the perfect shot for this blog entry. Why? My laptop is overworked and it crashes each time I take a snapshot with the high graphics. It is so tiring..... But, I can't give up. I just got to show you this bustier dress from Masoom with the awesome accessories I've found from L'accessories.
 
This stunning mini length bustier dress features a tutu style mesh skirt, black marble effect bodice with sweetheart neckline and plunging scoop back for a sultry finish. Team this glitzy dress with the one-of-its kind of accessories for the coolest chic look.
 

Style Card:

Outfit: Masoom ~ Mira Dress (@ Designer Circle)
Hair: TuTy ~ Limbo Wet look hair
Eyebrow: 22769 ~ [femme] Dryad Head Piece (@ L'accessories)
Handbag: Pure Poison ~ Persia Clutch (@ L'accessories)
Bangles: Finesmith~ Sura Bracelet

For info about [Masoom]

No comments:

Post a Comment