Sunday 1 June 2014

II Right Now II

Just some time back, I was frustrated with the way my life was going.....
 no matter what I did (not going to say what they were ), 
the outcome was always the same.... 
I was feeling lost when my pretty bff, Tashi, said to me...
" You cannot be doing the same thing over and over again 
and expecting different results"

Her words was right on... 
I WAS doing the same thing over and over again and 
each time hoping for a different outcome.
I made a few decisions and till today, am glad I have done it.


When I saw this NEW skin from Zoul Creations, 
I knew right away that I just got to have them. 
Since I am going to do things differently and in SL, 
the first thing I can do is to change my skin.

'Joan' comes in 8 skin tones. 
Each skin tone comes with as many as 10 lip colours and 10 eyeshadows, brows, 
all appliers and even Wowmeh applier !!!

You can never be pampered more! Hurry to ZC and get your skin now!





Style Card
Skin: ZC ~ Joan
Hair: Exile ~ She's So Mean [Vanilla]
Swimwear: Meili Imako ~ FitMesh_Halter Swimsuit [from MP]
Necklace: Finesmith ~ Three [Group Gift]
Hand/ Feet: Slink ~ AvEnhance 



No comments:

Post a Comment