Thursday 12 June 2014

Take me or leave with me

As a blogger who takes pride in every item given to me, I will make sure every picture that I take is able to capture the best of them to show to all of you. This means that my every moment on SL is spent styling, taking pictures, editing them and blogging...

No complain. I love what I am doing now....... (^_^)

****************
Today, I want to show you this new release from SuS, their Summer Promo....a full outfit for ladies which include a sexy top, a well-textured pants and a pair of slink sandals! AND and I am wearing this OMG Onyx V2 skin from 7 Deadly s{k}ins from the JULY OMG Gacha!. Love it! I am sure you agree with me, this Dura Hair just compliment the skin so perfectly. Dura is giving out its 4 years anniversary GIFT at their store.... Go get it before it's removed from the store......

SuSu - Isis Red Outfitt
7 Deadly s{K}ins - OMG Onyx V2/ Dura Hair - Anniversary GIFT


SuSu - Pandora Pink










Style Card:
Outfit: SuSu ~ [Picture 1] Isis Red and [Picture 2] Pandora Pink
Sandle: SuSu ~ Sandals for flat slink feet
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - OMG Onyx V2 @ JULY OMG Gacha
Hair: Dura ~ The 4 year Anniversary hair [GIFT]









No comments:

Post a Comment