Monday 12 January 2015

I'm a Barbie Girl... in the Barbie World......

Some time ago, I wrote about what is Schizophrenia in SL. Are we able to assume a totally different role and multiple personalities? Are we able to be disconnected from our thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity? The answer was NO for me, then ... However, over the past one year in SL, I have learned to manage my emotions better and perhaps to the point of "grrrrr, click the 'x' button, rl, smile".

As a blogger, whenever I get a new outfit or skin, I would love to style and dress in a different look. Sometimes, it just reminds me of Barbie, my favourite childhood toy.
"Hi, Barbie
Hi, Ken!
Wanna go for a ride?
Sure, Ken.
Jump in.
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.
I'm a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world,
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly.
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink"

Clad in this pink chiffon top with lace embroidery, soft fitted woollen pants and pink cardigan with fur collar and pink heels all from Telsiope's Couture's NEW PRE-RELEASE, I got the perfect Fabienne skin from 7 Deadly s{k}ins to transform me into a working Barbie girl... Isn't she adorable? I'm sure Ken would totally agree... Smile...

So, if you want to dress up your Barbie too, head down to Telsiope's Couture and 7 Deadly s{k}ins now!
 
 
Sharm is Telsiope's Couture pre-release and will be available at the main store by this week.


 Style Card
Outfit
 Telsiope's Couture ~ Sharm Lace Top, Mesh Pants, Cardigan [Pre-Release] 
Shoe
 Telsiope's Couture ~ Sharm Pink Heels for Slink High [Pre-Release] 
Bag
 Ricielli ~ Mesh Cowhide Tote Leather Bag (bubblegum)
Hair
Catwa Hair ~ MissFortune [Puffy] BumpShine [comes with colour hud]

Skin
 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Fabienne no cleavage (Apricot) @ Feeb's Rascal Sales Room



No comments:

Post a Comment