Wednesday 18 November 2015

AVI Choice Awards nominees

Good news! Many of my favourite designers are dominated for the AVI Choice Awards and I am so proud to be blogging for them for so long. 

Owner and designer of Sweet Tea Couture, JasmineFairy Resident, has been nominated for 4 categories in this year AVI Choice Award. The categories are 

Favorite Women’s Casual Apparel
Favorite New Fashion Designer (in business 1 year or less)
Favorite Lingerie/Hosiery Designer
Favorite Mesh Body Compatible Clothing – Female

I have been blogging for Sweet Tea Couture for sometime. It is never easy to break into the fashion industry especially when there are many strong and veteran players in the market already. However, with her hard work, Jasmine did it in less than a year. 

In the early days of blogging for Jasmine, I had the chance to talk with her many times about her creations that are inspired by her RL experiences. She would study the RL fashion trend and create her outfits based on that. What I love about her ensembles are not just the quality of her texture but also most come with matching shoes and accessories with texture changing hud that allows you to mix and match to create your own unique style. Sweet Tea Couture definitely deserves our vote!


Owner and creator of 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Izara Zuta, has been nominated for 3 categories in this year AVI Choice Awards. The categories are 

Favorite Female Skin Designer
Favorite Cosmetics Designer
Favorite Male Skin Designer

I have been blogging for 7 Deadly s{K}ins for as long as I can remember. What I love about 7 Deadly s{K}ins is that it is a one stop skin store that provides quality skins for both female and male. With the lately craze for mesh bodies and heads, Izara works hard to give her customers more choices by creating quality skins for most of the major mesh bodies. Her latest Catwa head applier is a must have if you do own a Catwa. 

Izara is very supportive in many events. Thus, we are all spoilt for choice with all the new quality skins that she creates for each event. If there is a vote, it should go to 7 Deadly s{K}ins.


Owner and creator of Truth Hair, Truth Hawks, has been nominated for 2 categories in this year AVI Choice Awards. The categories are

Favorite Female Hair Designer
Favorite Male Hair Designer

Though I am not an official blogger for Truth Hair yet but I have been using their hairs for many years. What I love about Truth Hair is that you can find both causal and formal mesh hairdos that come with colour changing huds. I love to wear my hair to match my outfits and having the hud is something every blogger and fashionista would love to have.  I am sure many agree with me, being a veteran in the hair fashion industry providing quality and fashionable hairs for many years, Truth Hair surely does deserve our vote.


With 3 of my favourite designers, it is not hard to style and take this picture at Lost Dream, my favourite picturesque sim! Enjoy but do not forget to vote @ the AVI Choice Awards. 

Voting will be close on Tuesday, December 1st at 3pm SLT. 



Newport News Jumper & Top Hud                              Newport News Shoes Hud

Style Card
Outfit
Sweet Tea Couture ¬ Newport News Jumper & Top Solids 

Shoes
Sweet Tea Couture ¬Newport News Shoes for Slink (Solids)

Hair
Truth Hair ¬ Louisa *Member Gift

Accessories
Yummy ¬ Caprice Earring and ring [Color]

Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins ¬ Amalia pineapple V2 @ The Black Dot Project 

Picture taken at Lost Dream

The AVI Choice Award website.

No comments:

Post a Comment