Saturday 14 November 2015

If only I could fly

agapee has moved and in conjunction with the move, agapee has released 48 NEW male poses at the new store. And soon, it will expand into wider range of fashion and accessories. How exciting! 


Though they are male poses but hey, there are nice poses that I can use for this post. I can't help but to work on my photoshop after I have taken a fun shot with this pose.  If you want to know how I did this picture, there is a link below to the Youtube video that I have learned the trick from. Have fun!

Stay tune to the details of the grand opening of agapee in December. 


Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ¬ Page Top *Exclusive @ On9
Ghee ¬ FW15 Carbon Tights Maitreya Body Applier

Scarf
Ghee ¬ Fall15 Scarf [Carbon]

Shoe
VG Shoes ¬ VG Amsterdam [Leo] *Exclusive @ The Black Dot Project Event

Accessories
Paper Couture ¬ Moon Ring
Pixel Box ¬ Thematic Bracelet "Bad Girl"
LeLutka  ¬ Glare Sunglasses Sheer

Hair
Tableau Vivant ¬ Ten hair / Natural dye 

Pose
agapee ¬ photo pose set Poses M006_052 *New Release

CLICK Here for  Photoshop Tutorial on Levitation Effects


No comments:

Post a Comment