Friday 25 March 2016

I see you

What I love about SL is you can be anything you want and change your look anytime you want. I love dressing up my avatar and recently I have been playing with AnyPose  alot. It can be rather addictive creating the poses and using PS to create the image that I have in my mind. I am still an amateur in PS but I am having so much fun it in. I would love if we can share some tips sometime. :D


At the March round Instruments , I found this awesome cool skin from Stargazer. It really helps when you get the whole pack that includes the eyes, nails, skin and hair... It comes with appliers so I am wearing this skin with my Maitreya Lara body. The dragons from MSS are just a nice touch to the image that I have. It is modify so you can move the dragons anywhere in the picture. Love it!!! 


Style Card
Skin
[Stargazer Creations] ~ Beyond the Wall Set @ The Instruments 
[Comes with Eyes, SG Skin applier, Nails Polish and Hair]

*MSS* ~ Drogon
*MSS* ~ Viserion
*MSS* ~ Rhaegal

Pose created by me using AnyPose 

No comments:

Post a Comment