Tuesday 8 March 2016

Can't get enough

In my earlier post, I have showed you many of the fabulous finds from Shiny Shabby. Now, if you love SL shopping as much as I do, you must make time for Kustom 9 where it is also a one stop for many fabulous brands for fashion wear, house furniture and gatcha needs.

Today, I have put together a causal look from two of my favourite designers, Rayne Couture and Agapee with more of the treasures that I have found at Shiny Shabby.


I love to mix and match pieces from various designers. Agapee's Kate top comes with a matching skirt but I chose to style it with the new release skinny jeans from Rayne that is ablaze with 8 different colours. The Kate top and skirt comes in 5 pastel colours and is made to fit the classic, TMP, Slink and Maitreya bodies. 

I love the look of heels with jeans. Ravish for Belleza, Slink and TMP from Rayne is the eccentric, colourful heels that easily complete the look of a causal, feminine and fun style for the weekends. 



Style Card
Outfit
*agp* Kate Tops for TMP [Sand] @ Kustom 9 till March 10
Rayne ~ Skinny jeans candy collection [Lemon] * NEW RELEASE

Shoe
Rayne ~ Ravish for TMP [Yellow]

Body
The Mesh Project ~ (BETA) Deluxe Body, Hands, Feet @ The Shops
The Mesh Project ~ (BETA) Head - Soft (Deluxe) @ The Shops

Pose
Created by Debbie Jasper using AnyPose


GIFTS @ Shiny Shabby till March 10
Hair 
elua ~ Latifah_1[fitted and rigged] 

Accessories  
:[P]:- Bhajin Earring [Left-Teenies]:// Rey  
Meva Long Stone Necklace  
Zenith ~ Plum Flower Deer Ring (Rose) [4 colours  available]  


No comments:

Post a Comment