Saturday 9 April 2016

While you are at work

It's a misconception that you can't be unique if you are wearing mesh heads. Catwa is one of the popular choices for mesh heads and each time I look at how different people style them, I am totally amazed at how amazing they look. 

It takes a little patient to tweak the Gwen head from Catwa at first but I just love how she looks in the end! First, I tweak the head size, stretch and length to make Gwen the way I love. Next, Gwen comes with her own pairs of eyes and of course you can replace them with any mesh eyes. I am wearing my favourite Ikon black eyes. For a perfect fit, I had set the eyes size and depth to 0. For those who need more help, CLICK HERE to watch a video on fitting mesh eyes.

The final touch and the most important is to get a fabulous skin that you really love. Different skins on the same mesh head do make a remarkable difference. I have always loved the skins from amara beauty. Lucia skin which is made specially for Gwen comes in 8 skin tones, each with 5 eyebrows option and matching lipsticks. Appliers for Maitreya and Slink is available free at her main store!


To complete the look, I have Sofia Dress from Lybra that is designed for Slink physique, Hourglass and Maitreya Mesh bodies. Sofia Dress comes in 8 silk textures. For accessories and shoes, head down to Loordes of London . You will definitely find something to suit all styles.

Happy shopping!


Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ~ Sofia Dress Baby Blue @ The Chapter Four

Shoe
Loordes of London ~ The Fossils CB-#45

Accessories
Loordes of London ~ La Boheme Ceramic Necklace [Coal]

Hair
Lamb ~ Dust Bunnies [Variety/Ombre/Eccentric]

Skin
amara beauty ~ Lucia 03 Beige @ We <3 Role-Play

Nails
DaneMarkZ ~ Maitreya nails Nebula

Head
Catwa ~ Gwen v4.8 [Upgradable]

Eyes
Ikon ~ Hope Eyes [Black]

Body
Maitreya ~ Lara Mesh Body and Hands V3.5

Feet
Slink ~ Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.5

Picture taken at Elysion 

No comments:

Post a Comment