Sunday 17 April 2016

You are my Spring


Spring is a wonderful time of the year where everything seems to come alive again after months of dull weather. That's what I always hear Scott say but from where I come from, the pace of life is way too fast. I wouldn't mind slowing down for a couple of months or even to hibernate in some winter places. :D

So, before I snapped back to the crazy RL lifestyle, I would love to grab the hands of my sweetheart and go for a walk in the SL April sun.


Scott and I took to Devil's Point for this shoot. I'm wearing a new release from Lybra. It's very versatile with separate top with plunging neckline and a flirty skirt, which you can wear it as a set or separately. Both skirt and top are HUD controlled with 8 different textures. I found my matching accessories and heals from Loordes of London and the short summer hair from Dura just complete my look for the day.

If you want to check out Scott's blog, CLICK HERE.


Style Card 
[Debbie's]
Outfit
Lybra ~ Kaihua Outfit ~ Maitreya @ On9

Accessories
Loordes of London ~ La Boheme Earrring [Coal]
Loordes of London ~ La Boheme Ceramic Necklace [Coal]

Shoe
Loordes of London  ~ L'Occitanne-#27

Hair
Dura ~ Boys&Girls*58 [Champagne Blonde]

Head
Catwa ~ Gwen HEAD v4.8

Body
Maitreya ~ Lara Mesh Body

Skin/ Lipstick
amara beauty ~ Lucie 02 Fair Catwa @ We <3 RP
amara beauty ~ Lucie lipsticks Catwa Applier [Got it] @ We <3 RP

[Scott's]
Outfit
Serendipity ~ Freddie  Dual mesh shirt with HUD *New Release*
Serendipity ~ Adrian Jeans with HUD

Shoe
Cold Ash ~ Jericho Desert Boot

Hair
Dura ~ Boy*58 [Black]

Head
Catwa ~ Jackson

Body
Slink Mainstore ~ Slink Physique Male
Slink Mainstore ~ Slink Feet
Slink Mainstore ~ Slink Hands

Skin
L'etre Homme ~ Dave [Golden]

Pose
agapee ~ GG couple pose Valentine2


Picture taken at Devils Point

No comments:

Post a Comment