Monday 3 October 2016

Something do last

As I was writing this blog post for Masoom, I received a pop up from Facebook that reminded me of my friendship with AmberChaudry Corpur for 3 years. Just some hours ago, I read about Katya's stepping down from SL Blogger Support and her comment about "Second Life is a large and thriving, complex and diverse atmosphere that is in constant change." I could only say, I am glad our friendship has lasted. Today, I want to show you one of Amber's latest 100% original mesh creation at The Retro Rewind Event till 15 October.


Hadely dress comes in 8 beautiful rich colours and is specially designed for Maitreya, Slink hourglass and the TMP mesh bodies.  Fatpacks have all colors available through HUD. 


Style Card
Outfit
Masoom ~ Hadely for Maitreya *EXCLUSIVE for Retro Rewind

Hair
Tableau Vivant ~ Hallie hair [Brown]

Picture taken at .::Pose Talk::.

No comments:

Post a Comment