Friday 7 October 2016

When you say nothing at all

Just a little insight to my RL, I will be getting busier with a rather drastic career change lately. It took me a year to make this decision and I am glad I did. As the saying goes, "Every risk is an opportunity". Thus, I am going to make good use of the opportunity that lies before me now.

Though I will be spending lesser time in SL for the next 6 months, I will still manage my blogging and the coming events. So, with all the deadlines, I really do best when I say nothing at all. 

Today, I am wearing the 100 % original mesh and textures Chloe Suit from Masoom. It is an exclusive for The Chapter Four Event so get yours before the event ends 20 October. Chloe Suit is available in 5 beautiful rich colors and fatpacks have all colors available through the HUD. 


Style Card
Outfit
Masoom ~ Chloe Suit for Maitreya only @ The Chapter Four

Hair
[ Elikatira ] ~ Quinn




No comments:

Post a Comment