Monday 13 August 2012

~ Flirt Summer ~

When I first caught sight of this simple and yet elegant tube dress from La Petite Morte, I knew I just have to get one myself. This dress comes in 6 different colours but I chose this purple and gold as I think gold colour accentuates the richness of this satin material.

This precious material follows the feminine curves on the top and enchants with its bow like design at the bottom of the skirt. A simple make up of eyeshadow and blushes from Le Petite Morte is enough to bring out the elegance of this Flirt Summer. To complete the look, I wear it with a square bracelet and a sapphire popillia gold ring from LaGyo and a small gold glam purse from Finesmith.


Le Petite Morte too carries a diverse selection of skins, cool poses and accessories.

This is the limousine waiting for you........


Styling Card:

Dress: La Petite Morte  ~ Flirt Summer Mesh
Hair: Wasabi Pills ~ Sybille Mesh Hair
Shoe: Donna Flora ~ Alice Shoes
Make up: La Petite Morte ~ the romantics makeup, Lush Cosmetics ~ CoCo's Shadows - Golden Hour, Miamai ~ XGen Makeup_Basic Liner
Handbag: Finesmith ~ Glam Purse

Poses: La Petite Morte ~ The Nutcracker Suite The Sugar Plum Fairy 4



No comments:

Post a Comment