Monday 13 August 2012

I am Glad I am Alive!

This week has been a terrible week for me. I had my fair share of the so called SL drama a few days back. Someone whom I had known and loved for almost a year betrayed me and the things that he did and the words he said horrified me and left me totally flabbergasted and disgusted. Never in my dreams would I expect such an immoral act by someone whom I had trusted with my entire life.

I wanted to get out and leave SL... My 'world' came crashing down. Is there any reason for me to linger even for a minute?

When I was feeling so lonely and lost, I was glad I had a few close friends who came over to console me....Sushant, my RL friend told me not to give up my SL just because of that 1 person who was not even worth a second of my life but to think of what I have loved most about SL... I love what I am doing here, modelling, shopping, dancing, and taking pictures and editing them to perfection.

As we were talking, I saw the group notice from Diesel Works about their August Group Gift. I love the pose!.... I told Sushant I wanted to go and get the group gift and he suggested we take a picture together. I knew he wanted me to take my mind of that loathsome experience and to do what I love. I smiled... We did.....I then edited the picture... This is what I managed to do in my erratic state of mind....





Thank you my friends who have been here for me and who have stood by me all these time. You are the reason why I am still here and you are the reason I am still alive....

This song that I love and is especially dedicated to you... You know who you are....


I remember everything
I can’t see even a little thing
when I close my eyes.

You're far away
somewhere that I can’t reach
I didn’t say I love you or
I will wait for you
I really didn't imagine meeting you again

I still love you,
I confess you now
I wanna love forever if it is not late,
forever with me

Even though my heart lived without you for a long time,
You were in my heart
I really didn't imagine meeting you again.

I still love you,
I confess you now
I wanna love forever if it is not late,
forever with me

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I didn't know you were going through such a bad time and went to bug you and then argue with you about styling. Hope I made enough jokes to at least neutralise your experience with me. Don't dump me alone in SL ok? How can I be a model without you? ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute Tashi..... its hard to dump you.. our country is too small to run away from anyone lol

      Delete