Thursday 30 August 2012

New Skins ~ ZOUL CREATIONS (Part I)

When I first received these new skins from Zoul Creations created by the talented Shantia Soulstar, I was totally amazed by the quality of the skin and the perfect lip on each and every one of them....Lol... yes.. to me, lip (colour) is a visual body part of the face that tells a story of a woman.... It visibly expresses emotions such as a smile or frown.

I simply fell in love with these skins and I try my very best to capture them in these pictures.. But... don't take my word for it...... Go down to the store and get a demo today... You will not want to change your skin for sometime... (^_^)


Adriana 02 ~ Fair Skins                        
 










Adriana 03 ~ Beige Skins












Adriana 04 ~ Sunkissed Skins













(Model/ Photographer: Debbie Jasper)


Here's the Limo to the awesome skin store ~ ZOUL CREATIONS

MarketPlace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/42078?id=42078



Stay tune for Part II of their new range..... (^_^)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment