Monday 17 June 2013

Because of You

"Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learnt to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt"

I once read "What never breaks you, makes you stronger". I guess in every one's life, there will be that someone or experience that almost broke us, shattered us into pieces. Some gave it up. I chose to pick up the pieces, muster every effort within me and fight. Thus, becoming a stronger person. There is no regrets for the things that I have lost but instead I have learnt to treasure the people and life I have now!
 
7 Deadly S{K}ins ~ DC Special D1


7 Deadly S{K}ins ~ DC Special D2

[Masoom] ~ Lashed Top

In this round of Stuff in Stock and Designer Circle, you can find the awesome creations of [Masoom] and 7 Deadly s{K}ins. Hurry down to get yours now.


Style Card:
Outfit: Masoom ~ Lashed Top (@ Stuff in Stock)
Skin: 7 Deadly S{K}ins ~ DC Special (@ Designer Circle)

Hair: W&Y HAIR ~ New 133 (comes with the cap)
Accessories: Hebenon Vial ~ Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*_lip/nose ring, RealEvil Industries ~ Black Heart Necklace RLV and NOX Dulce Bracelet



Masoom has shifted!
CLICK HERE for [Masoom] Mainstore
CLICK HERE for 7 Deadly S{k}ins Maintstore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTTjLxXFg0k

No comments:

Post a Comment