Tuesday 21 April 2015

A Promise that will never be fullfiled

"I drove for miles and miles and wound up
At your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more
I don't mind spending everyday 
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved,
And she will be loved"
Maroon "She will be loved"                     


I am still in the exploring mood. Alone. I came to Elysion and sat down. Retrospect. Sweet memory of someone whom I used to know. 


Today, I put together this ensemble from Sweet Tea Couture. From their new collections, Kitty Hawk and Columbia, I mix and match so easily to get two different styles. Both sets include a top, skirt and a pair of shoes. All of which come with texture changing hud and you can get 64 different combinations effortlessly. How wonderful.

The skin, Chloe, I am wearing is a NEW RELEASE from Zoul Creations. The skin comes in 8 skin tones, 10 lipsticks and eye shadows. All major appliers, Slink, Maitreya, Eve body, Omega, Lolas, WowMeh and Azz, are available at the store for FREE



Sweet Tea Columbia HUD
Sweet Tea Kitty Hawk HUD

Style Card
Outfit 
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Kitty Hawk Corset Dress Top *Picture 1  [New Release]
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Columbia Vest *Picture 2 [New Release]
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Kitty Hawk Corset Dress Skirt  [New Release]

Shoes
Sweet Tea Couture ~ Columbia Boots [New Release]

Skin FamouStation *From April 24 onwards
Zoul Creations ~ Chloe sk3 -[Gingr Brows - chA] *Picture 1 [New Release] 
Zoul Creations ~ Chloe sk1 [Lt Brows - chB] *Picture 2 [New Release] 

Makeup FamouStation  *From April 24 onwards
Zoul Creations ~ Chloe Lips - Fruity 03, Eyeshadows - Winged 01 *Picture 1 [New Release]
Zoul Creations ~ Chloe Lips - Pale Brown 03, Eyeshadows - Smokey 01 *Picture 2 [New Release]

Body
Maitreya ~ Mesh Body and hands - Lara V3.0 [Latest Update]

Hair
Argrace ~ Haruka [Dark Blonde]




No comments:

Post a Comment