Wednesday 22 April 2015

I am just a fantasy


Where do I go, which way do I turn
searching for the love I so desperately yearn
fading memories of a past I'd soon forget
isolated and alone waiting for the one not met.

Is he just a vision or does he really exist
illusion of a fantasy like a ship in the mist
the truth of it all remains to be seen
for in this moment of time I can only dream.

Laying awake I stare into the night
doom and dread surround, like the demons I fight
river of emotions flow like a swift moving tide
spiralling so fast downwards I slide.

Will ever I find that peace,  I do not know
breaking down more with each passing blow
desperation and pain a part of everyday life
words not spoken forever left in my mind


The Fantasy Fair, a fund raising event for RFL, opens its door April 23 and to May 3rd. 7 Deadly s{K}ins has a whole array of male and female skins on sale for this worthy cause. Each skin comes with and without cleavage, a horn, ears and Tango and Slink appliers. 

Style Card
Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Unicorn Lila cleavage smooth @ The Fantasy Fair
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Unicorn Lila horn and ears @ The Fantasy Fair

Applier
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~  SLINK total body HUD LILA

Hair
Tableau Vivant ~ Longfall Hair

Outfit
Alyce ~ Airy Top [with texture changing hud]
Blueberry ~ Front Tied Denim Skirts [with texture changing hud]


No comments:

Post a Comment