Monday 4 January 2016

Jadis

This is one of the most fascinating and fun ensemble that I have ever blogged. Ghee's Jadis gown comes with a SnowGlobe that I can wear and instantly I become a barbie doll in a musical globe that plays musical notes when you touch the key at the side. Touch the glass and you can start or stop the snow inside the globe. You can also make the barbie doll 'dance' in the 6 preset poses by clicking on the base of the globe.

I had some friends over when I was taking pictures last night and we all had such a great fun taking turns to jump into the globe. It is really a nice add on to any house's decoration. :D


Style Card
Outfit
Ghee ~ Jadis gown *animated textures
[comes with fur collar, cuffs, opera length gloves, snowflake string and wearable animated snow] 

Hair
Tableau Vivant ~ Scarlett hair 


No comments:

Post a Comment