Friday 29 January 2016

Blow me away

I love how I have put this picture together and it wasn't hard to do it, all thanks to Masoom. I get inspiration from the outfit that I put on. Every picture paints a thousand words and so does an outfit. I am sure every designer who puts in so much time and effort in designing one has one story to tell too.


Juliet is the original fitted mesh created especially for Slink, Maitreya and classic avatar. It comes in 5 colours and the top and and panties can be worn separately. Masoom  has just moved her store to a new and more spacious location where all her recent and past collections are available. Head down to the store and pick up one or all of her original creations now. Have fun! 


Style Card
Outfit
Masoom ~ Juliet outfit FULL Maitreya [Nude] *NEW RELEASE 

Hair
[LeLutka] ~ VENT hair [BlondeFun] *Photoshoped

Skin
amara beauty ~ Gabriela 03 cleavage [Beige]

Make Up
amara beauty  ~ Gabriela 03 brows [Beige lt]
amara beauty  ~ Agnes lipstick [Fire 02]

Pose
Agapee ~ photo-pose 065(M)

Picture taken at Elysion Adult Lounge    ]

1 comment: